Frequently Asked Questions
What are your Turkish Towels made out of?
Our towels are made out of either bamboo, cotton, or a blend of the two. All are the highest quality we could find.
Are your towels machine washable?
Yes! We recommend all towels are washed in cool water on a gentle cycle, and either air drying or drying on low heat. Your towel's color may fade slightly over time with exposure to sun and salt water, and this makes your towel look even more amazing.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, we want you to absolutely love your Zayla towel! You have 30 days to return your towel for a refund. Towels must be unused and in the same condition as sent to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Contact us at email@example.com to start the process.
What are the benefits of bamboo towels?
Bamboo is wonderful for many reasons. Here are a few:
- Eco-friendly ╳ Bamboo doesn't need fertilizer or pesticides to grow, and a bamboo tree matures in two years.
- Highly Absorbent ╳ Bamboo absorbs 3x its weight in water, making it a super-absorbent towel.
- Temperature Control ╳ Bamboo wicks moisture away, so it's great for body temperature control, meaning it keeps you warm in chilly weather and cool in the summer.
- Quick Drying ╳ Bamboo fabric naturally dries very quickly, so your towel will be dry in no time!
- Chemical Free ╳ Bamboo doesn't require any harmful chemicals in processing, making your towel chemical free.
- Hypoallergenic ╳ Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic
- Texture ╳ Super soft! Bamboo naturally feels like very soft cotton or silk.
- Antibacterial & Odorless ╳ Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, even after multiple washings. This keeps the bacteria away from your towel (and you!) and odor free, even after being used outside.
- UV Protection ╳ Bamboo naturally blocks UV light, protecting you from the sun.
Do you wholesale?
Yep! For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.