Kash Bamboo Towel ╳ Red
The Kash Bamboo Towel is our highest quality towel. It's made from 70% organic bamboo and 30% cotton, making it soft and luxurious, yet super quick drying and long lasting. This fabric feels slightly thicker than the North Shore towel, yet is just as compact and packable.
Lounge on this towel at the beach, or use it as a modern cover up tied around your waist or draped around your shoulders.
When wet, this towel dries in 30 minutes in the sun and folds up into a compact bundle making it very easy to travel with. In fact, our customers say it's a must-have when backpacking or camping as well!
- 70% Natural Bamboo, 30% Cotton
- Made in Turkey
- 5% For The Oceans
- Includes a stainless steel reusable straw! Swap this one for your plastic straw to help protect our oceans.
Bamboo is wonderful for many reasons. Here are a few:
- Eco-friendly ╳ Bamboo doesn't need fertilizer or pesticides to grow, and a bamboo tree matures in two years.
- Highly Absorbent ╳ Bamboo absorbs 3x its weight in water, making it a super-absorbent towel.
- Temperature Control ╳ Bamboo wicks moisture away, so it's great for body temperature control, meaning it keeps you warm in chilly weather and cool in the summer.
- Quick Drying ╳ Bamboo fabric naturally dries very quickly, so your towel will be dry in no time!
- Chemical Free ╳ Bamboo doesn't require any harmful chemicals in processing, making your towel chemical free.
- Hypoallergenic ╳ Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic
- Texture ╳ Super soft! Bamboo naturally feels like very soft cotton or silk.
- Antibacterial & Odorless ╳ Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, even after multiple washings. This keeps the bacteria away from your towel (and you!) and odor free, even after being used outside.
- UV Protection ╳ Bamboo naturally blocks UV light, protecting you from the sun.